1. My favorite episode - I guess that would be “A Tele of Two Cities”. first of all Juliet BAMF HBIC Burke is introduced, second of all - THE OTHERS!! OMFG!! There’s a town in the center of the ISLAND!!OMFG LOST!! It was EPIC)) FYI Ab Aeterno is close second))
2. My least favorite episode - oh, Across the Sea there was such a dissapointment in you(( so lots of answers were promissed and you gave us none(mostly)((
3. My favorite character- Juliet BAMF HBIC Burke. Find me another person who’ve pounded hydrogen bomb with a rock wearing pink and we’ll talk about it))
4. My least favorite character - Sayid. You’re not ineteresting. And a zombie.
5. My favorite ship - Juliet/Sawyer. For the love of God they’ve spent 3 years together!!
6. My favorite quote -WE HAVE TO GO BACK!! (every single time i have a chance i use it in a most dramatic tone)))
7. 2 Reasons why I love it - 1. It’s Lost - there’s nothing like this in TV history. Characters, cinematography, the story, the music, mythology, there is everything in here))
1. My favorite episode - s01e08 aka Denna, First of all all the angst and BSDM^^ Second of all it’s the most attractive episode in order to look deeper into the characters(esp. HBIC Denna the Mord Sith) 2. My least favorite episode - s02e15 aka Creator. I JUST HATE SUCH KIND OF EPISODES. YOU KNOW I’VE SEEN THE SERIES I KNOW WHAT’VE HAPPENED. THERE’s NO NEED TO TELL ME ANOTHER TME!!)) 3. My favorite character - BAMF HBIC Denna the Mord Sith. She’s soo.. i don’t even have enogh words to describe how fierce she is and at the same time i hate Cara for killing her off)) 4. My least favorite character - Zed, old male and annoying( 5. My favorite ship - Denna/Richard 6. My favorite quote - Denna:You think it’s possible for me to become a better person? 7. 2 Reasons why I love it - 1. This show is pretty, so pretty i can cry. 2. All kinds of porn - hair/scenary/hands/etc. ))
Ten thousand Demons hammer down with every footstep, Ten thousand Angels rush the wind against my back. The church of mine may not be recognised by steeple, That doesn’t mean that I will walk without a God.